GameLoop is an Updated Version of Tencent Gaming Buddy that lets you play PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile, Free fire and other Android games on your PC. PUBG Mobile & Game Loop COD Mobile continues to be one of the most popular games in the world, and it has been downloaded hundreds of millions of times.
While playing on a mobile device is a great option when you are on the go, you might want to play on your computer at some point. Tencent Game Loop is a streamlined emulator that gives you the ability to play PUBG Mobile and many other smartphone games on your computer. This emulator is extremely easy to install, and you will be able to jump into a PUBG match before you know it.
Perfect Emulator For Gameloop PUBG & COD Mobile
Even though there is a dedicated version of PUBG for Windows computers, many people enjoy playing the mobile game. The biggest benefit of the mobile game is the fact that it is totally free, and that is one of the reasons why this title has been downloaded over 350 million times. There are also subtle differences in the game itself including the removal of windows and re-textured buildings.
If you enjoy those features and would like to play PUBG Mobile on your computer, then GameLoop is going to be a must-have app. After GameLoop has finished downloading, you can immediately install some of your favorite mobile games. This innovative app has been designed to maximize a computer’s hardware, and that means it can be played on older desktops and laptops.
|Last Update Date:||10/01/2019|
Once you have installed your games, you can customize the control overlay. That customization will make it much easier to overcome the competition when you are in a heated battle. In the most recent update, the team of developers over at Tencent added controller compatibility to this program.
You can now play all of your mobile games with your favorite wired or wireless controller. The flexibility of a controller is going to be a major asset when it comes time to take precise shots. As an added bonus, many of these games can be played across multiple platforms, and you will be able to invite all of your friends to team and squad matches.
If you are ready to take your gaming to the next level, then you might want to download this useful app. PUBG Mobile is unlike any other game in the world, and this program gives you the ability to play it on a bigger screen with more advanced controls. That being said, the competition is going to be much better, and you need to be ready to take on some of the best players in the world.
THE OFFICIAL CALL OF DUTY MOBILE ON PC
Enjoy the heart-pounding, adrenaline-fueled FPS experience of CALL OF DUTY MOBILE on Windows
What’s New in Update
1. increased in-game search
2. Fix the startup problem of The Emulator
3. Optimize the local language of the login interface
Now, let’s discuss the features of Tencent gaming buddy software. Here is the list of features of this software-
- The emulator supports android PUBG mobile games and allows them to play on PC.
- It provides perfectly configured controls for playing PUBG games on PC.
- This software automatically installs the PUBG game on it for the very first time.
- The game is available in two different languages which are Chinese and English.
- It allows customization. Users can customize PUBG mobile’s control overlay.
- The emulator doesn’t ask for any type of account creation, hence no need to register on it.
- The emulator works in low configuration computers too.
How to installing Gameloop on PC / Laptop
- Click on download file
- Then double-click this software file to proceed to install it on the device
- Next, you will see the Install button and click
- When the installation is completed, you will see the Start button, then click on it to finish
- Note: You can’t run Game loop on Mac OS
How to install CODM/PUBG Mobile on Gameloop Emulator
- After downloading and installing this software, you can now install Call of Duty, PUBG Mobile to play
- Then click on My games or game Center then select PUBG Mobile, and click the Download button to download game data.
- When downloading is complete, it installs itself and you just need to select Play / Start playing the game
Download Call Of Duty Mobile Emulator GameLoop
World Best Android emulator GameLoop news: “Playing CODM on GameLoop allows you to break through the limitation of phones with a bigger screen to achieve wider field of view, mouse and keyboard to ensure precise aiming and shooting.
“Most importantly, Call of Duty’s most immersive and wonderful experience will give you unique key mapping and in-depth adaptation: the smartphone.”
Call of Duty Mobile battle royale mode shares similarities with Call of Duty Mobile Pc: Black Ops 4’s Blackout but is billed as “a unique take on the genre, custom-built for mobile with the distinctive gameplay of Call of Duty.”
We already have done an article on how to install the Tencent PUBG emulator on Windows to play Pubg mobile games and now in this tutorial, we let you know how to change its default Chinese language to English. Yes, the official PUBG emulator Tencent comes in the Chinese language, it is because the game and emulator both are developed by the Chinese gaming company and developer called Tencent.
Even you are not in China, still after downloading the Tencent emulator for PUBG mobile doesn’t change its interface language to English which is one worlds’ most popular language. So, to play the games you need to do change the language in the PUBG emulator, manually.
Different types of error while Installing Tencent Gameloop Emulator
- Installation stuck on 98%.
- Different error codes during the process.
- Tencent Emulator Download failed to start.
- Graphics Drivers requires an update.
- Audio related issues.
- Game lagging.
- Ctrl key working failed during gameplay.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is Gameloop?
it is a popular gaming emulator for Playing Fantastic Mobile Games on PC like PUBG Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile Garena Free Fire, Mobile Legends, Brawl Stars, Cyber Hunter.
2. Can I play PUBG on PC with 2gb RAM?
No, you Can’t. minimum 4GB Ram Needed
3. How do I update PUBG on the Tencent emulator?
Click on Settings Button Then Update.
4. How do I run the PUBG emulator smoothly?
for running PUBG smoothly goto settings>Game Settings> Select Smooth
5. What Are The Best Settings For Tencent Gameloop Emulator?
Best settings to get the best performance from emulator are as follows:
Go settings > engine and set your settings like these:
– Rendering: Smart mode.
Go settings > Game:
Gaming Resolution: 720p for decent graphics card & 1080p for high-end graphics card.
Display Quality: Smooth.
6. How To Fix Lag In Gameloop Android Emulator?
- First of all, make sure your gaming drivers are up to date. you can download driver booster to check if all of your drivers are up to date or not.
- Second, make sure your pc meets the requirement for running the Gameloop emulator smoothly.
- Still, if the game is lagging, set your emulator settings like these which are mentioned above.
7. How To Update Tencent Gaming Buddy / How To Start Gameloop Download?
It is recommended to install the emulator completely. uninstall any old versions of Tencent gaming buddy and click the Gameloop download button at the top of this page. Now install it and download your favorite games.
You can also use the update option in the old version of the emulator but uninstalling it and installing Gameloop from start can fix many of your problems.
8. What Are The Minimum Requirements Of Gameloop?
These are the minimum requirements for running Glp emulator:-
- Processor: Dual-Core 1.8Ghz OR higher.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- RAM: 3 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 1.5GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8, 8.1 /10
Tencent Pubg Emulator stuck on 98%
The main issue which people face while installing Tencent Pubg emulator on their machine is that almost the full process is completed but it gets stuck on 98%. How frustrating is that, right? But, do not worry I have come up with a solution for the same. Firstly, you can try disabling the default windows security on your computer. Windows comes with an inbuilt antivirus known as Windows Defender which may block some of the resources of Gameloop download from running. This may lead to your game getting stuck just before loading.
Also, you can also try and delete the temp folder which is located under the diagnosis option of the TGB. Delete all the files in the temp folder and then run the Gameloop download. This will surely fix the problem for you.
All the error codes in Tencent Gameloop download
Firstly you can try uninstalling the Tencent PUBG emulator and also delete all the files and then reinstall the program. If this doesn’t work,
open the cmd as an admin and the type –
Netsh Winsock reset.
Now, press the enter button and then restart your machine. Sometimes if your CPU usage goes up to 100%, then also problems like these may occur. In this case, simply restarting Gameloop for pc might solve your errors.
Tencent Emulator Not Starting
For this particular problem, an easy fix is available i.e. Process Hacker. Just install the process and run it as an admin. Then search for a process named aow_***.exe and end that process. Okay after doing that, try running Tencent PUBG emulator and this should pretty much solve your problem. If this does not make your TBG run correctly, read on more to find out different solutions mentioned on this site.
Gameloop Graphics Driver requires an update
If this type of or similar error shows up you need to download Driver Easy File (search anywhere on the Internet) and install it. This particular software will make your work too easy. Run the software and look for any outdated driver. If you find any, just update the particular driver and you are done. Simply restart the PC open your Tencent Emulator Download and it will surely run the game.
Mic Audio & Voice Issues in Tencent Emulator
This is one of those issues that a lot of Pubg Mobile Emulator players face. In this problem, people don’t hear their teammate’s voice or they have a game sound audio lag. The problem occurs in the PUBG Mobile emulator when other teammates communicate properly, but only your voice is inaudible. The best possible solution to this problem is on the sound settings on your device. The fix is to set the Input and Output options to a USB device under the running apps section.
Game Lagging while playing in Gameloop PUBG
This issue purely depends on the type of hardware you are using or on the capability of your gaming setup. Still, I can suggest you some settings that might help you in your gameplay. First of all, try running Compatibility Troubleshooter from the properties tab. Yes, if your windows version is 7 or earlier, you need to install Directx to play Tencent game buddy.
Also, you can change some settings in the Tencent gaming buddy for pc. For example:
- Select Open GL (in the engine tab) if you have a better GPU,
- Now Choose GL+ if you have the best graphics processor.
- Directx if you have a better CPU, in the same way,
- select Directx+ if you have the best CPU.
In the same Engines tab, you will find an option to prioritize dedicated GPU, check that if you have a GPU like AMD or Nvidia. The rest of the settings like Anti-aliasing and less RAM usage should be obvious that you have to set them to the minimum while playing.
Ctrl Key not working while playing on Tencent Emulator
You can do this by following the steps as I say. Select the control tables in in-game settings. Then select customize and then click on reset but do not forget to save afterward. This will reset all the key bindings to the game and your problem will be solved.