PUBG APK For Mobile and PC v1.7 [Mirror Island]
PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop-in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player classic battles, payload mode, and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Survival is key and the last one standing wins. When duty calls, fire at will!
PUBG Beta APK: Battlegrounds of Player Unknown popularly named PUBG Mobile APK. It is a game that can be played online on mobiles, computers With Gameloop Emulator, tablets, and Play stations. It can be played online. Currently, however, this game is mainly based on survival around the world.
Played on Erangel during the event! Many more Metros-themed events and rich rewards are waiting for you. com and explore the exciting world of Metro with us
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE ‘PUBG MOBILE’ EMULATOR
[table id=3 /]
The first step to playing PUBG Mobile Update with a controller or mouse from your PC is to install the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator.
- Get the Gameloop emulator from this link.
- Open the installer and hit the button to “Install.”
- Press the button to start the program, “wait for download” and then wait again at the “downloaded” screen. This part can take a while depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- A separate window opens during the installation process, and PUBG Mobile will launch there when it’s finished.
- If you want to carry over your progress from your mobile device, log in using the same Facebook account on both platforms.
Note: if you already install PUBG Mobile on Gameloop Emulator. Then Update Your Game.
2. Goto My Games
3. Click on Update PUBG Mobile
PUBG Mobile Offline Manual Installation in Gameloop
Here we will learn how to install games manually in Gameloop Emulator. As an example, we will show you how to install PUBG Mobile manually.
First, you need to have the game’s APK and Obb folder on your PC. Since we are taking PUBG Mobile as an example; you should have PUBG Mobile APK and the Obb file. Both New APK + OBB Datalink are given above.
Step 2.) Place The APK and Obb in Shared Folder of Gameloop Emulator
To do that, you have to go to the directory where you have installed the Gameloop Emulator. It’s better to install in the main drive(if you have SSD) – the game might lag if you have HDD.
If you don’t know where is the directory, then right-click the Gameloop icon on the desktop. Navigate to the properties -> shortcut -> check the box next to target. For example – We have installed in Drive D. And, it shows D/Program Files.
Or simply search the MobileGamePCShared folder in your PC. Find Temp folder -> find and open TxGameDownload folder -> open MobileGamePCShared folder. Paste or place both the files(APK, OBB folder) in this folder.
Step 3.) Start Android Emulator
Navigate to the directory where you installed the Gameloop
Or simply search the txgameassistant folder in the PC. Navigate to this folder -> open it -> open UI folder -> there you will find an application; Android Emulator.
Double click on it and run it. And, wait until it loads completely. PRESS F9.
Once the loading bar disappears, press the F9 and you will see five apps on your screen. We need to use the browser app.
Step 3.) Install ES File Explorer In Gameloop Emulator And Set Up The Files
Open the browser app. Search for ES File Explorer file APK on Google – APKPure. And, download it from APKPure. Once downloaded, install it(swipe from top to bottom two times to see the notification panel in the emulator – from there you can install the ES File Explorer).
Once installed, go back to the home screen of the emulator. (On the right side, double click the exit button, just below the recording sign, to go back to the home screen).
- Open ES File Explorer
- Start It
- At the upper-left corner, tap the menu button(three horizontal lines)
- Scroll down in the menu and enable root explorer
- Close the menu(click outside the menu to close it)
- Navigate to the internal storage
- Click on / to go to the origin
- When you tap the / sign, list of folders will appear
- Find and open the data folder
- In the data folder, find and open Share1 folder
The Share1 folder is the MobileGamePCShared folder in ES File Explorer. There you will find the obb folder and the APK file. In the Share1 Folder –
- Long-press/click the com.tencent.ig folder
- Click on the cut option
- Go to the home screen of ES File Explorer(tap the home icon near the menu button)
- Head to internal storage
- Open Android folder
- Create a new folder(click on the new option at the bottom-center of the ES File Explorer app screen) and name it Obb
- Once the Obb folder is created inside the Android folder, open it
- Open the Obb folder and paste the com.tencent.ig folder there
If it shows failed to copy/move -> retry!
Step 4.) Install the PUBG Mobile APK
After pasting the com.tencent.igg folder, which contains the Obb file in the internal storage -> Android -> Obb, it’s time to install the PUBG Mobile.
- Go back to the / directory
- Find and open the data folder
- Find and open the Share1 folder
- Click on PUBG Mobile APK file and install it
Step 5.) Start Playing
Go to the home screen of Gameloop Android Emulator -> PUBG -> give storage permission(tap the OK button if it pops out). After that, download the update v1.0.0 (60 MB in size). And, that’s it.
Make sure to enable Direct X+ in the Gameloop settings -> Engine.
So these are the simple steps that you need to follow to install games on Gameloop Emulator.
In our opinion, the older version was much better -> now it lags a lot! At least in PUBG. You need a powerful PC to run it smoothly.
Do you have any questions? Comment below!
PLAY ‘PUBG MOBILE’ WITH A MOUSE OR CONTROLLER ON PC
Especially when it comes to keyboard and mouse controls, the default mapping for PUBG Mobile using Tencent Buddy is actually pretty solid. Here’s how the keys and presses will be configured after a fresh install.
- WASD/ Directionals: Move
- Left Click: Fire, punch or melee
- Right Click: ADS
- Spacebar: Jump, vault, swim
- C: Crouch
- Z: Prone
- Free Look: Alt (Look around without losing your aim)
- Shift: Sprint
- Mouse Lock: AutoRun
- Throwables (Frags, Smokes, Molotovs, Stuns): 4, 5, 6
- Heal Items (Medkit, First Aid, Bandage, Energy Drink, Syringe): 7.8,9,0
- F1: Quickly displays controls
- F: Interact
If by chance these settings don’t appeal to you, you can change them by pressing the small keyboard button in the top-right of the emulation screen. This brings up the keymapping menu shown below. Just find the key in the area, double click its little bubble and replace the key by pressing the button you want. Save the arrangement when you’re done.